Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My simple bolero


Finally.......this is done. In fact it was finished on last Sunday night but I unravelled the border and re-knit it again last night. Initially I done the border with few lines of light blue, same as the sleeves border but Hubby doesn't like how it's turn out. He commented that the bolero look like a Manga (Japanese cartoon) heroin's outfit and I look funny on it. Well, it did look odd with those few lines of light blue. No choice, I re-knit it with just the same colour as the ribbings and it turn out better.

5 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

Congratulations. This bolero looks so sweet. I agree with your hubby that a few rows of light blue will make the bolero looks odd. Anyhow its just my opinion.

Good work Vivian.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

It's a lovely bolero! Will be easy a versatile piece to your wardrobe.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very classic, stylish piece, I agree with Mimi, it will be a nice addition to your wardrobe. I love the touch of blue too.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger joujouka said...

Congratulation!!I love it.
I think the blue line is cool.

Friday, June 02, 2006 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think your bolero turned out great Vivian. I don't mind the little add on of blue ribbing at all. It compliments well with the color you picked. Man are clueless about fashion sometimes :)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home