Thursday, June 08, 2006

Received my yarn


The long waited yarn from Elann has arrived last weekend. It took about 9 weeks to reach me!! Gosh.....Surface shipping really took lots of time to arrive. Next time I'll choose air shipping rather than surface, at least I can get the yarn faster.The colour of the Lana Grossa yarns seem to defer from the pictures that I saw when I order online, they appeared to be more darker than what I aspected. Especially the butterscoth, it seem like copper to me. I check the colour code to my order and it was the same. Guess the colours shown at the computer monitor not so reliable compared to the real object. No projects in mind for them yet, I'll keep them for any right projects I come across in future.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

phew 9 weeks!?!? my parcel just pass 8 weeks, so i guess my elann order will another 1-2 weeks.

anyway, at least it does arrived instead of going MIA. enjoy the yarns!

Thursday, June 08, 2006 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger Doreen said...

OOh... at least yours did arrive. Mine was MIA while I shipped by ground. Luckily Elann shipped it again for me by Air FOC.

I love the yarn your got there. Lovely shades.

Friday, June 09, 2006 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Oh I remember your Lana Grossa, I saw this yarn at a LYS and they look nice.
Enjoy looking for patterns for your new yarn!

Friday, June 09, 2006 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home