Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dog's fashion


I bought two dog's outfit pattern books some times ago, some of the patterns are really cute, especially those small t-shirt that have cute prints on it. Although with such a simple dog's t-shirt, it's just that cute when wore on small breed dog. Too bad that I don't have any home's pet, but sister does. She got a male Tse Su, "Poppy" and she would like him to have new clothings such as in the book.



Most of the patterns in the books required t-shirt materials and modifying from old garments. Sister gots lots of old unwearable t-shirt and they're just nice to be modified to Poppy's clothes. I'll be doing them when I'm not tide with my other projects and these are some of the patterns that I'll be doing.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

It's agreat idea for recycling clothes! ;)

Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home