Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Almost a bolero

All the pieces of simple bolero has been finished during the weekend. Now it's the time to block all of them before the ribbings is to set in. As all the pieces curl up very badly, I decided to use wet block method and hopefully it will be flatten and more easier for me to do the finishing later. Guess I might be finished the whole bolero by this weekend, hopefully......cross my finger.
As this project is coming to an end, I'm searching new project to cast on. I'll be using one of the recycled yarn that I obtained from a sweater that I bought from thrift shop and most properly I'll make a top from it. No particular project in mind yet, still searching for the right one. Will show more details once I got the pattern choose.
And I found this great along site called Wardrobe Refashion 06 which is hosted by Nichola and Racheal. This is such a great site for people that wanted to recycle, reconstruct and refashion of the garments etc. And a great site to share and show creativity in crafts. So coincidently I'm in the progress to reconstruct some of my wardrobe and this the just the right time. I've send in my details to them and hopefully they will accept me as member. Drop by the blog, I'm sure you will be amazed. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I am curious to see what you'll create from the recycled yarn! ;)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home