Monday, May 22, 2006

I join Wardrobe refashion 06

I've joined the along group of "The wardrobe refashion 06" and here's the pledge :

The Wardrobe Refashion Pledge
I Vivian, pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 4 months.

I Pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recylcle pre-loved items for myself for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I shall create and craft items of clothing for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoated, recylcled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness brings!

So...I'm on my way to start for this refashion and renovate wardrobe stuffs and pretty excited about it cause I got lots of garments that need to be reconstruct and I already have some ideas how I would do them. Guess I'll need to have a project plan on it for easy work on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Looking forward to see your new creations! ;)

Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home