Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sister feather lace scarf



My sister's birthday has passed over 2 months and yet I haven't give her any present, so bad of me.....feel very quilty. I promised to knit her a scarf and here it is, just finished last week. I even haven't got time to wrap the gift, will do it this weekend and hopefully I can give it to her after that. I'll be adding in another small gift for her as surprise. Just hope she will like both of my "Belated Birthday Gifts" for her.
This is just a simple feather lace pattern scarf, it's a free pattern from Yarn Market . I used Peruvian Baby silk that I purchased from Elann last year, it's soft and yet warm to wear. Since sister is planning to travel to UK this end of year, guess this scarf will serve it's purpose.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

The long waiting is worth it! Your sister will receive a lovely scarf!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 5:37:00 PM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

The lace is very unusual, and I'm sure your sis will be pleased. Cute top in your previous post too.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You've been finishing the prettiest things!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home