Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Expensive yarn

I've bought some yarns last weekend from a local yarn store, it's On Line Linie 163 Bingo, 100% cotton in beige colour. 4 balls costs me about RM150!! Never aspect it to be that expensive, this is my first purchased of such expensive yarns. Best 0f it, it's soft to touch, hopefully it'll work the same on finished object. I'm going to use this yarn on Honeymoon Cami cause this cami will be wear next to skin and I want the garment to be comfortable on me, that's why I choose 100% cotton yarn and only On Line Bingo catch my eyes while I was on the store. I can't start this project yet, the size of needle to use is the same as what I'm using currently on the twin set. Will get another pair of needle this weekend to start it as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home