Thursday, September 15, 2005

Japanese book and magazine

This is the new Autumn Issue of Cotton Friend that I found out from Boutique Sha site , waiting eagarly for it to be sold at our local book stand. I like this magazine, it got various of crafty things in each issues, and all of them are easy to make and very cute. I discover this magazine just lately about few months ago, got 2 issues of them at my book shelves, if there is back issues that sell at the book stand, surely I'll buy all of them. It's a good magazine to keep as collection of crafty information.


This cover of knitting book seem to have lots of nice and adorable knit items inside, if local book store did sell this book, I'll surely buy also.

Nice book on bags....I like it as well.....want to buy too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home