Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cable bag


I'm currently working on this cable bag. The body already been blocked and now I'm on it's handle. It's a square hand carry bag, very similar to the garter stitch bag that I've done. Hopefully it'll look nice when done.
Nothing much on knitting, I take some break from knitting project and doing my grandmother flower patches quit. It's remaining 2' to be finished, that's about 4 flower rolls, I'm almost there. Got to get it done cause it has been abandoned by me for almost half a year. Don't want to drag it too long, hope I can finish it by May.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

It's so nice that you diversify your crafting skills! I started to pay attention on the Cotton Time (Friend?) Magazines. Though, most of the bookstores here seal the imported magazines.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home