Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bag to make

New project has been set in on Sew?i knit sew-along group, it's a bag project this time. I already have few ideas in mind for what kind of bag to make, however I haven't decide which one that I'll be doing and what fabric to use. Here are some bag's pictures that I got from Bellne, a Japanese online shop's catalogue. Those bags are nice and I'm thinking of making one of them in my own version, similar to those in the pictures.


This bag looks very feminine and coincidently I got lots of rattan ring that left over in my stash. Those rattan rings are for some bags that I've done previously and they're just left unuse in my storeroom, such a waste for not using them. I might do some changes and adjustments based on this bag pattern to come out one of my own version. Still searching for the right fabric and need to work out the measurement and pattern. Will be a challenging project for me if I do this bag.


This is a very simple and nice tote bag, I like the embroidery flower on it's body. The flower motives made the tote looks more interesting and the colour combination is just so matching. I might do this one if I can get the right fabric and flower motives to work on.

5 Comments:

Blogger mona said...

Hi
I like the rattan ring bag and have some rattan rings too. However where do you think I can get those leather reinforcements for the handle??
Mona http://knitnut.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:48:00 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I like both bags, they are great designs. I was thinking in making some bags from old jeans. I got a design in mind and lots of jeans from my boys. Just don't have a sewing machine!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that rattan taupe bag. Actually I've been seaching for those leather thingy for the bag too. I'll let you girls know if I find anything kay.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the bright orange bag, with the subtle flowers and the hint of piping, so classic.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:59:00 PM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

sounds great. do show when done

Friday, March 31, 2006 12:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home