Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cabled bag


Well, it's done. My third knitted bag, a small and handy bag to carry. I've attached a handmade flower brooch to make it more interesting.

Many of you must have been wondering how I made the bag's handles. Well, honestly speaking I'm not good in explanation and I really don't know how to put it in works. Rather, I'll lead you to a bag's pattern that I discovered at Craftster. This bag is very similar to what I've done, in fact it's more lovier than mine, have a look and I'm sure you'll like it.

Lovely leafly spring bag

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your cable bag is so cute. Thanks for the link. I want that one too!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your cable bag is so cute. Thanks for the link. I want that one too!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bag turned out very chic, love the flower you added. And thanks for the link on to how to make the handle.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger Doreen said...

This cable bag is so so cute.

Btw, I've send you an email, please check.

Cheers

Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Siow Chin said...

Love your bag and your previous garter stitch ones too, especially the light blue one.

Friday, April 07, 2006 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home