Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sew i knit skirt finished


I've done the first project of sew i knit but I'm not quite satisfy with the outcome, the skirt look very girlie to me. It seem kind of funny on me and not quite suits my age. Feel very disappointed, guess I might do another skirt to compensate the earlier one. This time I'll do a A-Line skirt instead of a flare one, no idea what kind of fabric I'll be using, it might depend on what fabrics that I got in my stash.


This picture show the skirt which is half way done, without the lace and ribbon and the bottom picture is the finished skirt with lace and ribbon attached to the skirt on it's layer. I prefer the first one, and if I really done feel comfortable with the lace and ribbon, I might take out the embellishment and go without them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooooh..Didn't notice your finished skirt until I scroll down the page. Great job! Is that your own pattern?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really sweet skirt

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

It looks lovely! Why don't you knit a top to match it?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:37:00 PM  
Blogger *karen said...

That's a pretty skirt and looks wellmade even if you consider it "too girly." I deem it a success!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home