Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New project n magazine


I cast on new project last weekend, it's a simple bolero cardi from Drops magazine (Garnstudio). This is a simple and easy project as it's only knitted in stockinette. I'm using Online Linie 163 Bingo in beige colour to knit it and I only have 4 balls, hopefully they are enough for this bolero.



And I bought this new Vogue knitting magazine "Knit Simple" of Spring/Summer issue. I really like this magazine, it gots lots of projects that I really would like to do. Maybe I'll use one of the new yarns that I bought online from Elann to cast on one of then. I haven't got those yarns yet, still in transit, hopefully I can receive them this week. Lets peek inside for some nice projects that I would like to do.


3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Oh i love boleros and that's a cute design. I just dislike knitting curved pieces as I have hard time to make the sts even.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:19:00 PM  
Blogger joujouka said...

Wow your new project is so cute!
I love it and look forwerd to see it finished.

Monday, May 01, 2006 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger Doreen said...

The bolero looks wonderful. Tempted to knit one myself too but afraid with all the stockinette stitch I might get bored.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home