Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ratan bag



I've done with the second sew i knit project of bag during the weekend. I used ratan rings as the bag's handle with thick curtain fabric as the body of the bag that I bought from Ikea and some buttons to hold the rings to the body of the bag. I based on the bag picture that I got from a Japanese online store "Bellne" to create this pattern of my own. Some modifications has been done before this final pattern and I like the way those buttons hold the handle and they have made it look more unique. And the flower, the colour just perfectly matches with the colour of the bag. Happy and satisfy with how it turn out.

3 Comments:

Blogger marirob said...

Your bag is super cute! I love the buttons and the handles - such a great detail.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This bag is very chic. You managed to figure out how to do it without a pattern, fantastic!

Monday, April 24, 2006 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

You made it! It's a lovely bag. You are going to get many compliments on it. ;)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home