Friday, March 31, 2006

Yarn purchase

I've just ordered some yarns from Elann, it's my second order with them. I'm very satisfy with their service and their prices are reasonable and cheap too. This time I choose surface shipping instead of airmail, surface shipping is more cheaper. Since I'm not in need of the yarns so urgently, I don't mind them to arrive in a month time. Yet, I'm still untouch my previous yarns purchased from them, so it's not in hurry. No particular projects in mind for these yarns yet, I just buy first and will keep it for future suitable project that I come across. Here are the pictures and details of the yarns.


Katia Denim
Fibre content : 40% cotton/40% acrylic /20% nylon
Gauge : 14sts/4" at 7-8mm needle
Yardage : 90m (98yards)
Colour : Sandshell


Lana Grossa Toccata
Fibre content : 100% gassed mercerised cotton
Gauge : 26sts/4" at 3.5-4.5mm needle
Yardage : 110m (120yards)
Colour : 1) Butterscotch and 2) Pearl peach

p/s : Mini : You should buy a sewing machine, I'm sure you'll enjoy sewing as well as knitting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Oh you bought Lana Grossa Toccata, I saw the ad and was so tempt! How do you like it?
I've been strugling to make a decision to buy a sewing machine. The reason being that i've been moving a lot and don't know the future( countries with different power voltage). I guess, i will just keep managing my yarn stash, at least is lighter than fabrics! :D

Friday, March 31, 2006 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home